- Hands-on experience & good knowledge in sizing, designing of enterprise class storage solutions preferably ( EMC + Net App + HPE), Virtualization technologies Solutions. (Vmware + Microsoft), Hyper Conversed Solutions (Nutanix + Simplivity), Backup, disaster recovery solutions.
- Knowledge in different data center designs.
- Strong technical skills in advanced system hardware SCSI Clustering, Storage Area Network protocols (Fibre Channel, iSCSI, NFS / CiFS, storage multi-pathing etc.), Network Attached Storage etc.
- Have the ability to analyze the client’s Storage architecture and be able to identify & propose solutions to improve the performance of the existing systems.
- Preferably having pre-sales / consulting experience in Storage & virtualization technologies.
- Ability to drive RFP / RFQ from intimation to successful on boarding of vendors hands on experience in the area vendor evaluation and selection.
- Work with Sales, attend customer calls and meetings with Sales Representative to position enterprise solutions.
- Answer customer questions.
- Provide technical consultation and disseminate product information to the sales team.
- Make recommendations on products to go-to-market.
- Define customer acceptance criteria for ‘try-and-buy’ evaluation projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
Experience: 6 – 8 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Location: Mumbai (Khar)